Centennial Capital Campaign|
Endowing our Second One Hundred Years
We have created several giving societies to recognize the lifetime of giving by our brothers. Consider which is right for you and plan to achieve that by our Centennial on Nov. 5, 2014.
Centennial Giving Societies to recognize cumulative lifetime giving.
- Centennial Society (donationation of $100,000+)
- Purple Society (donationation of $75,000 - $99,999)
- White Society (donationation of $50,000 - $75,999)
- Shield Society (donationation of $25,000 - $49,999)
- Torch Society (donationation of $10,000 - $24,999)
- Star Society (donationation of $5,000 - $9,999)
- Scroll Society (donationation of $2,500 - $4,999)
- Key Society (donationation of $1,000 - $2,499)
- Omega Society (estate / planned gifts)
In our own way, each of us has benefited from our membership in Alpha Phi Delta. Your investment in these efforts through financial gifts to Alpha Phi Delta Foundation helps ensure that future generations also have the opportunity to befenfit for our beloved organization.
Learn more about these programs and the activities of Alpha Phi Delta Foundation. Download the 2010-11 Alpha Phi Delta Foundation Annual Report and particapte in the Centennial Capital Campaign to endow our Leadership, Publications and Scholarship programs.
Download 2010-2011 Annual Report (may take a minute or two)
Participate in the Centennial Capital Campaign
Everyone pledging $1,000 or more between now and 2014 become members of the Centennial Club and will receive this silver Centennial lapel pin.
Centennial Silver Lapel Pin